Translate

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Prayer Affirmations for Holy Delighting by Bridget Mary Meehan ARCWP

Wonder of the Ages, I am created in your glorious image.

Spirit of Goodness, I affirm my sacredness and live fully and joyfully each day.

Creative Spirit,  I am loved and blessed each day in every circumstance.

Loving God, I am never alone in my difficulties, weaknesses and struggles. 

Compassionate Presence, I care for others and respond to their needs in practical ways each day.

Adapted from Affirmations from the Heart of God,  by Bridget Mary Meehan and Regina Madonna Oliver



The prophet Isaiah writes; "Be glad forever and rejoice in what I create. for I create my people to be a delight."
Delighting is what occupies God and God's hope is that we join in.  That God's joy may be in us and this joy may be complete.  We just happen to be God's joy. That takes some getting to use to.
Gregory Boyle, S.J.


No comments: