Translate

Monday, May 9, 2016

A Pentecost Prayer by Bridget Mary Meehan, ARCWP



 Spirit  of Love, your overflowing love permeates my being and all creation.
                  May I love all with your tender love.

Spirit of Compassion, your comfort embraces me and gives me strength in times of sorrow and stress.
                  May I walk with those who are hurting and who need a friend. 

Spirit of Healing, your healing energy is within me and within all,
                  May I be an instrument of peace, in communion with all beings.

Spirit of Affirmation, your splendor shines through each person,
                  May I affirm others through my words and actions. 

Spirit of Life, you are moving in me, in everyone and in everything.
                  May I/we grow and evolve in Pentecost Passion and joy!

Bridget Mary Meehan, ARCWP, www.arcwp.org

No comments: