Translate

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving: A Prayer of Gratitude


I give thanks to my God always for  each of you, my beloved family Sean, Patrick, Nancy, Valerie, Katie and Danny and for all my relatives in Ireland, Margaret and Aidan, Noreen and Ger, Mary and John, Mary and Bernie, Pat and Eileen, Seamus, Kate and Lizzie, and all their children,  and Aunt Tess and Esther 
I give thanks 
for all God's gifts, for many friends.
I give thanks  
for the gift of health, food, shelter, 
for faith and community ,
for forgiveness and healing,
for women spirit rising up for justice and equality in the Roman Catholic Church
for Mary Mother of Jesus Catholic Community, for the Association of Roman Catholic Women Priests and for the holy shakeup that the international Roman Catholic Women Priests Movement is creating. Bridget Mary Meehan, ARCWP, www.arcwp.org

No comments: